Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Grade 2: Snowmen at Night



Description:
I have an elementary teacher who is interested in getting a partner class for "Snowmen at night". The children will read the book (optional), and then they color/decorate a page with a snowman on it.

On a separate piece of paper students write three clues as to what their snowman does at night when everyone is sleeping (i.e. I gather lots of snow in my hand, I make snowballs, I throw them at my friends. The other class has to figure out what this snowman is doing - It is having a snowball fight).
Dates: January 27- February 12, 2010
Sign up method: Email: goschkam@stccs.org

Grades: 2
Subjects: Language Arts/English
Dates:

Sign up method:
Email: kushionm@stccs.org
Grades:
2
Subjects:
Language Arts/English


Marcie Kushion
kushionm@stccs.org

St. Charles Community Schools