Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grade 6: Your Choice of Topic!

Description:I have a 6th grade class that I would like to connect with another class for a project in May/June. I have them on Thursdays from 10:33-11:13 (I'm their librarian). We could probably be flexible about time/date. I'm open-minded about what kind of project anyone would like to do. We have been working on various computer/tech projects this year, including a Wikispace, Animoto videos, Voicethreads, etc., so that is a possible addition to any kind of conference connection. We have gaggle email for our students so we could do a Pen Pal project also. My main goal is simply to connect them with another group of students their own age in a project that requires teamwork and creativity.
Dates:Thursdays in May/June from 10:30AM to 11:10AM EDT
Sign up method:Email: lneumire@bradfordcsd.org
Grades:5, 6, 7
Subjects:Elementary All Subjects


Lindsay Neumire
lneumire@bradfordcsd.org

BRADFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL
Time Zone: GMT-5: Eastern Standard Time