Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grades 10-12: I'll Be in the Locker, Zen and the Art of Empathy


Status Seeking Partners
Contact Information Brad Tassell
Content Provider: Independent Provider
Llessat Publishing and Entertainment
Performing Arts
Bowling Green, KY
United States
Phone: (812) 660-0191
llessat@aol.com
Objective of Collaboration I have written a play dealing with bullying from the last five years speaking to students, educators, and others on this topic from my book Don't Feed the Bully. The play is for high school ages and older. I need a drama group from a high school to work with me on adapting it to video conference. Whatever that means. Want a challenge? I will send the script. We will do a read through, and then talk about changes needed to adapt it to video conference, and then work out the program. Your group will direct this piece, as we figure it out.
Time Frame January 2010
Target Audience Education: Grade(s): 10, 11, 12, Adult Learners
Disciplines Best Practice, Character Education, Fine Arts, Language Arts/English, Performing Arts
Technology IP,

Print this Collaboration