Saturday, February 18, 2012

Collaborating on Literature (English-Tenth Grade)



Hello! My name is Jennifer Conroy, and I am an English teacher in upstate New York (USA). I teach tenth grade, and am looking for a fellow English teacher who would be interested in collaborating on a book together. I am excited about the opportunity to have my students work with peers from around the world, and enjoy integrating technology into my lessons. I plan to teach John Knowles, A Separate Peace in March, followed by Macbeth in April or May, and perhaps the The Giver, by Lois Lowry in June. I am of course open to other books or ideas. If collaborating on a particular piece of literature isn't feasible, I would be open to the idea of crafting a collaborative writing unit. Please send me a message if you are interested!



Dates:March 2012-June 2012



Jennifer Conroy
jconroy@liverpool.k12.ny.us
LIVERPOOL HS


Taken from CAPSpace at http://projects.twice.cc