Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grades 1-2: Read Across America


Contact Information Cynthia Goodman
Education: Teacher
Marshall County Schools, TN
Education: Elementary
Lewisburg, TN
United States
Phone: (931) 270-0892
cgoodman@k12tn.net
Objective of Collaboration I have already set up two (possibly three) video conferences for Read Across America on March 2, 2011. I would love to have a few more places that we could "visit". I am looking for 1st grade classes in the US. We would tell you a little about life in Tennessee and then share a short Reader's Theater of Green Eggs and Ham. We would love for other classes to tell us about your area of the US and then read (or perform) your favorite book for us. I have limited times that we will be available so please email me and we can work out the details.
Time Frame February 2011 - March 2011
Target Audience Education: Grade(s): 1, 2
Disciplines Language Arts/English, Social Studies/History
Technology ISDN, IP,

Print this Collaboration