Monday, April 4, 2011

Grades 9-12: Protective and Risk Factors Related to Substance Abuse: Rural v. Inner City

Contact Information Jane Price
Education: Teacher
Vermont LNV
Education: High School
Concord, VT
United States
Phone: (802) 695-2550 ext. 204
janeprice@concordk12vt.org
Objective of Collaboration I am a high school Health Education Teacher in rural Vermont. I would love for my students to informally chat about risk and protective factors related to substance abuse with another group of high school students - ideally living in an area with a dense population. The conversation could be facilitated by myself or myself and the other teacher involved.
Time Frame April 2011 - June 2011
Target Audience Education: Grade(s): 9, 10, 11, 12
Disciplines Character Education, Community Interests, Family & Consumer Science, Health/Physical Education
Technology ISDN,

Print this Collaboration