Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grades 9-11: World War I/World War II World History Project


Description:I am looking for a class to callaborate with my world history class on a group project. I would like to have groups of kids callaborate and present a project from the world history perspective on anything related to World war I or II.
I am in Alaska so Alaska Time - The specific class I am looking for would be from 1:25 to 2:15 pm.

My students have some local Alaska callaboration experience, we are looking for the 1st time to go outside.
We can discuss more detail if you are interested. I am very open to discussion as this is my 1st request.
Dates:April 25th thru May 13th 1:25 - 2:15 Alaska time
Sign up method:Exploding Collaboration
Grades:9, 10, 11
Subjects:Social Studies/History
Preparation Time Frame:April 25th thru May 13th
Methods and Activities:Intro the group callaboration to all participants
Go over requiremnets and expectations
give students time to callaborate
schedule presentations
complete presentations
get feedback from students
Responsibilities:Students will callaborate with partners and present project
Teachers will evaluate students
Other:People with experience don't hesitate to help outhopping this can work.
I have been involved with 3 local high schools video confrencing sharing content and this yeqqar having kids in callaborative groups presenting current issues.


Greg Zorbas
gzorbas@kpbsd.k12.ak.us
KENAI CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL